- Changing tables are located in all restrooms; there are no restrooms or changing areas on the second floor.
- All bags larger than 11” x 15”, including diaper bags, must be placed in a locker by the entrance. Lockers are self–serve and require a quarter, which is refunded after the locker is emptied. The Visitor Services Desk has quarters you can use.
- No baby backpacks, please. Soft frontpacks and strollers are allowed in the museum. Large-framed child carriers need to be left in the checkroom or in a locker. There are a limited number of single-child strollers available at the Visitor Services Desk.
- Snacks, drinks, and toys must be put in a locker in order to protect the collections.
- Water fountains are located by the first-floor restrooms and in the elevator lobby on the second floor.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some works in the museum contain content or ideas of an adult nature. If you are visiting with small children, feel free to ask our Visitor Services staff or Gallery Assistants for further information about adult content in the galleries.
Please call the Visitor Services Desk at 512.471.5482 with any questions you may have.