It’s that time again. A sizzling summer winds down, and anticipation fills the air as we prepare for a new school year. Whether you’re looking to spice up your dorm room, homeroom, or add some unique, compliment-compelling accessories to your daily routine, the Blanton Museum Shop has just what you need!
1. For the Pun-intending Eco-Friendly – Go green when you take your coffee to class in this reusable, double-insulated porcelain mug from I’m Not a Paper Cup!
2. For the Former Tetris Player – Maximize your space with this handy cup holder from DrinKlip that can be clipped almost anywhere. It’s a perfect companion for the I’m Not a Paper Cup (#1).
3. For the Nostalgic Creatives – Add a splash of color to any room with this bold, bright, and playful Spirograph Clock.
4. For the Laptop-Defying – Take notes in an anything-but-ordinary journal!
5. For the Future Art Collector – Engage your imagination and liven up your workspace with a print of your favorite work from the Blanton collection.