Role & Expectations
Every two years, the Blanton recruits friendly and engaging volunteers to teach student groups of all ages in our galleries. We welcomed educators with a variety of experiences and skills.
Gallery teachers must:
• Attend initial training sessions and additional online training modules.
• Attend occasional two-hour workshops on Mondays throughout the year.
• Be available for teaching assignments between 10 AM and 1 PM on at least one weekday per week (Wednesday – Sunday).
• Make a 2-year minimum commitment (1-year contracts available for current UT students).
• Demonstrate an ability to lead conversations on a variety of themes including art, social justice, and mindfulness.
Have questions? For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.