HOLIDAY GIFT OFFER!
Use code GIFT22 and get 15% off any membership level – a meaningful gift for the special people in your life.
For example, that’s only $42.50 for an Individual or $106.25 for a Sustaining* membership, getting you or your loved ones a whole year of exclusive art access!
Please note: Digital cards for gift memberships purchased after Sunday, December 20 may not be ready for delivery before Christmas, in which case, they will be sent after the new year.
* Offer applicable December 1-31, 2022 only. Sustaining membership benefits two adults and two children under 17 at the same address. See below for full benefit details.
As a Blanton Member, you get free admission, early access to new exhibitions, behind-the-scenes events with artists and Blanton staff, plus special discounts and offers. Even better, you’ll be supporting us in presenting art that connects, challenges, and inspires our community in Austin and beyond!
Plus, members at all levels receive:
- NEW! Digital membership cards—visit our FAQ page
- NEW! Online member portal
- FREE admission to the Blanton galleries, special exhibitions, and Ellsworth Kelly’s Austin for an entire year
- $4 discounted parking at Brazos Garage.
- Members-only tours, special exhibition previews, and exhibition salons
- Priority access: Members see new exhibitions like the upcoming Day Jobs before the public.
- Discounts and priority registration for programs, talks, and classes
- Weekly Art at Home emails with deep dives into the collection and program announcements
- Blanton Book Club, pairing literature with the latest exhibitions
- Free or discounted admission at participating U.S. university museums [PDF]
- COMING SOON in early 2023! Member discount in the Museum Shop and the new Blanton café.
Members at the Sustaining level and above receive even more, including reciprocal benefits at 1200+ participating organizations in North America.
If you have further questions, please contact 512.471.9880 or email@example.com.
$50 $42.50 with code GIFT22
Membership benefits for one adult.
$65 $55.25 with code GIFT22
Membership benefits for two adults or for one adult and one guest.
$80 $68 with code GIFT22
Membership benefits for two adults at same address (or for one adult and one guest) and children in household, 17 and under.
$125 $106.25 with code GIFT22
Membership benefits for two adults at same address (or for one adult and one guest) and children in household, 17 and under, PLUS:
- 6 one-time museum guest passes (not valid for special events)
- Reciprocal membership benefits at 1200+ cultural attractions through the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Program membership [PDF], North American Reciprocal Network (NARM), and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM).
Director’s Circle Founding –
$350 $297.50 with code GIFT22
All membership benefits of Sustaining membership for two adults at same address (or for one adult and one guest) and children in household, 17 and under, PLUS:
- 8 one-time museum guest passes (not valid for special events)
- Reciprocal membership benefits through the Texas Reciprocal Museum Program (TRM) [PDF]
- 2 passes to each Director’s Circle exhibition preview party
- Courtesy Borrower privileges at The University of Texas Libraries
- Private docent-guided tour for a party of up to 10 (Must book at least three weeks in advance, subject to availability)
Director’s Circle Contributor –
$600 $510 with code GIFT22
All membership benefits of Founding membership for two adults at same address (or for one adult and one guest) and children in household, 17 and under, PLUS:
- 10 one-time museum guest passes (not valid for special events)
- 5 complimentary parking garage validations
Director’s Circle Patron –
$1200 $1020 with code GIFT22
All membership benefits of Contributor membership for two adults at same address (or for one adult and one guest) and children in household, 17 and under, PLUS:
- 10 one-time museum guest passes (not valid for special events)
- Unlimited guests for general admission and all membership events (member must be present)
- Unlimited parking garage validations for museum visits (Member must be present. Not valid for non-Blanton visits to campus.)
- 1 complimentary gift membership at Dual level
Upcoming Members-only Events
Digital Membership Cards
NEW! Digital membership cards are quick to arrive, easy to use, and environmentally friendly. See our FAQ page to learn more.
With digital cards available on your smartphone, there’s no worry about losing or forgetting your membership card(s). Whether you’re visiting the Blanton or a reciprocal organization, they’re always right at your fingertips.
Upon joining or renewing your Blanton Membership, a link to download to your Apple Wallet or Android WalletPasses will be sent via email. Simply download the cards to your smartphone and you’re ready to go!
By going digital, you’re helping us protect the environment and reduce paper waste. If you still would prefer a physical copy of your membership card(s), these will be provided upon request only. Please note, the printed membership card request form is only intended for use at the time of joining or renewing and is not a permanent opt-out method.
NEW! Wondering if your Blanton Membership is up to date?
Need a refresher on your member benefits?
Curious about the latest members-only events?
Access the Blanton member portal 24/7 to view your membership level and expiration date, update your contact information, and see a calendar of upcoming members-only events and offers.
Would you like to ensure you won’t miss out on a Blanton member event or exhibition? Do you want your membership to continue uninterrupted from year to year? Participate in auto-renewal.
In an effort to improve your membership experience, an auto-renewal option is now available when purchasing membership online or over the phone. When you select the auto-renew option at checkout, your payment information will be safely stored in a secure database. You’ll receive one notification each year before your card is charged for your renewal. This notification will serve as a reminder for your upcoming auto-renewal transaction. On the day your membership expires, your credit card will be automatically charged the renewal fee. For more information, view our pdf with Q&A on the auto-renewal process!
Thank you for making your membership dues go even further by selecting auto-renewal!
The Blanton invites K-12 educators to join the museum and receive benefits designed just for you. Eligible K-12 educators receive a $10 discount on any level of membership, and a 20% discount on teacher workshops. Educator discounts are available by phone or in person at a museum welcome desk with proof of eligibility. Call (512) 471-9880 for more information.
Match Your Gift
Double your support at no cost to you! Employer gift matching makes it easy. See if your employer offers a charitable match. Then fill out your company’s matching gift forms, mail the completed forms to the museum, and we’ll take care of the rest!